Sunday, July 11, 2010

Concert in Gulf Shores

Jimmy Buffett here I come! I just found out I have tickets to the biggest concert Gulf Shores has ever had. My mother can work magic at times! What I can't wait to find out who is coming with him. The rumors are Brooks and Dunn, Bruce Springstein, Miley Cyrus, and Alan Jackson. It really doesn't matter because it will be an experience no matter who comes! Today is a gorgeous day; the sun is shinning and there is very little sign of oil.
I have been at the beach since Thursday night and it is amazing to see all the work that has gone into this event. Gulf Shores is finally crowded! I usually complain about the crowds, but now I am grateful for the people. Lucy Buffett had a great idea. I hope this weekend can boost the economy in Baldwin County for at least a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment