Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Weekend Recap

I am very blessed that my family has a beach house in Gulf Shores. This weekend was spent relaxing on the beach during a beautiful sunny day on Saturday. Friends from Florence, Alabama came for the weekend. Even though the BP workers were sifting sand, the water was clear and beautiful the entire time. The beaches were more crowded than they have been all summer!
Saturday night the house was full. My aunt and uncle, sister and husband, friends, and my parents sat around the table after dinner telling old stories. I haven't laughed that much in a long time. We had a blast!
Sunday, the weather was cloudy so I did what I do best - shop! The Tanger Outlet was calling my name so on the way home I bought out Banana Republic. They had some really good deals so if you are in Foley in the next few days, stop by the Tanger Outlet for some new school clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment